I sculpted an anatomical heart out of soap in order to raise the awareness of heart problems in America. In this project I accomplished a lot. In order to get my anatomical heart the way it is now, I started by scaling a few pictures from the internet. From there it was smooth sailing. I realized that I dont really work with exacto knives well… there were a few close calls but I got through this with only a few minor cuts. Some challenges that really made me think about how to go about my carving, were the perspectives and really making my heart 3D, not just 2D. I think this really connects to other classes in the sense that I have to look at arguments and topics from multiple views. I think when plastering my hand I could have made it easier for myself, because my hand wouldnt stand up on its own due to its wrist position. If I were to do this again I would definitely make my plaster hand earlier in the year, therefore if I needed to re-plaster I wouldnt be in a time crunch. Below are my finished pieces.