Bottle caps 100 Project By: Jessica Maurice

I started off the project wanting to make a sculpture with bottle caps the resembled a hanging wind chime. I accomplished this, even though I ran into a few obstacles, one of them being that my sculpture broke and tangled together. I started off making a base of bottle caps. Then I made strings of bottle caps tied together, with some being longer than others. I attached the string to the base of bottle caps and used string on the top so that I could hang it. Then to photograph my work, I used wire to hang it from the ceiling, so that it would capture the essence of a wind chime. I think that I did well at moving on through my obstacles and being able to adapt to the given situation. I learned from my mistakes and I was able to complete each aspect of the project and assemble them all together. For the next project, I want to plan ahead more so that I will have a better idea what my final product will look like.

 

IMG_1745IMG_1747IMG_1744

(when my project got tangled)

One thought on “Bottle caps 100 Project By: Jessica Maurice

  1. Jessica, I really love the way you used bottle caps to create a mobile. The way you put the strings of bottle caps together created a pretty shape, it kinda looks like a waterfall. Great job!

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s