For this project, I had a couple of different parts to work on. First, Maddie and I began work on the eyebrows. After some brainstorming and looking at sample images, we decided to make it a unibrow as opposed to 2 separate eyebrows. We decided to layer several smaller unibrow onto each other to give it a more 3d textured look. After that, I spent a good amount of time modeling for other parts of the King of Norway, I built a large number of box cutters. After that I began to build two wrist bands which I later added cardboard half circles as a decor on those wristbands. After that, I built the title belt with the spike studs and made it adjustable. At that point, we’d finished the project and I had to walk around for like 25 or 30 minutes in cardboard costume. A time I found success was when I was able to successfully able to glue all the half circles into place onto the wristband. One failure was the first couple times I tried to cut the unibrow. I just couldn’t get the cut to be the right thickness. It was off-kilter several times. I probably failed 5 or 6 times before I found a good template, which was truly great.