100-Project Challenge

In class, I experimented with bottle caps, clothes pins, and tiny straws in order to explore what type of material might work best for the 100-Project. I found the tiny straws (on a flimsy cardboard base) to be the most difficult to work with due to their size. Though the straw project looked nice in the end, it was difficult to get the straws to stay upright while gluing. I also found the clothes pins relatively difficult to work with because their tension made them more difficult to manipulate. After completing this challenge, I have concluded that I will try to work with larger straws (which I hope will be easier to work with) because the color made the sculpture very visually interesting.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s