With my piece I have created a chandelier made of 174 playing cards. Using specific cuts in the cards and hot glue for reinforcement I assembled various six pointed stars that could fit together to create the egg shape seen in the final piece. As well as additional cards and wiring, the structure stands by itself in the shape and is draped over a caged light bulb with a wire that allows the structure to be suspended from the ceiling. Building the structure took many steps. First I made specific incisions in four different decks of cards so they could fit together. Next I assembled the various six pointed stars. Following this I created two larger six pointed stars consisting of seven of the smaller stars. I fit the light cage through the center of one of the starts and folded the stars over the cage to enclose it. I used wire to reinforce the shape of the structure so it would not collapse. The final step was filling in the holes in the structure with the additional cards I had left over. I felt that if I avoided cutting the cards and just glued the cards together the whole time it could have come together much cleaner and been in a more exact shape. The way it is now, there are many apparent parts where the shapes don’t exactly come together. After the piece I would like to attempt something similar in the future, but use the techniques I learned and the reforms I would like to make it better. In the end I am very proud of the piece I have created and I feel it was a large step up from my last piece and has really expanded my thoughts on the kind of pieces I can build.